56632Re: [Authentic_SCA] Wedding and Engagement Rings

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Dec 7, 2007
      Hi Michael

      Sure. I'll be glad to send you a copy. I'll break it up in several
      pieces so that each is not so large. (We use a 12.8Mp camera). As
      someone posted later in the thread, there is a book that you can ILL as well.

      Take care,

      At 07:27 PM 12/6/2007, you wrote:
      >At 12:32 PM -0600 on 11/26/07, Beth and Bob Matney wrote:
      > >So sorry about the top post (senor moment).
      > >
      > >I can send you a photo of some of the rings, but the photo is very
      > >large (hi-res).
      >I'd be interested in a copy of that photo if you'd still care to send
      >it. My fiancee and I are getting married in a somewhat medieval
      >ceremony next fall.
      > Auf wiedersehen!
      > Michael
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic