56535Re: [Authentic_SCA] Remember, remember the Fifth of November

  • Sandra Dodd
    Nov 6, 2007
      -=-Um... some members of this list are Catholic...

      -=-Would you presume to post anti-Muslim poetry on the anniversary of
      the Battle of Tours?-=-

      Assuming the world is represented in sub-sets of the world, should we
      totally sanitize everything to avoid the possibility of offending
      anyone? Should we not even talk about battles when religion was
      involved?

      That doesn't seem to be a good stance for people sharing an interest
      in history.

      AElflaed of Duckford
      Outlands