56533Re: [Authentic_SCA] Remember, remember the Fifth of November

  • Amy Heilveil
    Nov 6, 2007
      > Um... some members of this list are Catholic...
      >
      > Would you presume to post anti-Muslim poetry on the anniversary of the Battle of Tours?

      If it's period and appropriate for the date, yes I would. This is not
      a religious list, this is a list dedicated to authenticity in the SCA
      and history.

      Cu respectivo,

      Despina de la I'd also (were the poetry period) post anti-English
      poetry on the anniversary of Agincourt, and anti-Spanish poetry on the
      anniversary of the English defeat of the Spanish Armada despite there
      being English, French, and Spanish people and persona on this list
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic