56367Re: [Authentic_SCA] Another Persona Question

  • Sandra Dodd
    Sep 1, 2007
      This might be too adventurous and risky (though you'll be safe in
      your desk chair), but...

      A few times I've had some luck with using google and searching on a
      foreign domain. Maybe you could translate a phrase with the
      language translator and then go to languages, choose France or French
      (so you get the Canadian stuff too) and then images, and see what
      comes up that way.

      There is probably lots of French research just not translated into
      English.

      I've usually just been looking for the images and not accompanying
      text, and it's never been about costume, but I've had some
      interesting finds that way.

      AElflaed of Duckford
      Outlands
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic