54614Fencing garb for women

  • Marioun
    Oct 30, 2006
      Does anyone have any resources for creating fencing garb for women?
      Most everything I find involves "cross-dressing" and wearing men's
      garb. I would really like to fence in women's garb, although I know of
      only one actual documented source for a woman actually fencing and its
      Italian, does anyone else have any experiance in altering other garb
      to meet the fencing requirements? ie: adding layers or other
      alterations? Does anyone know of any other resources documenting women
      fencing in period times? Should I create almost an "alternate" persona
      for fencing?
      Marioun
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic