54370Greetings

  • phil Collins
    Oct 12, 2006
      Hello My name is Constaine Valens(well actually Thomas) I am intrested in talking with men and women who are intrested in the Late Roman and Dark ages periods. I am here to make friends with people who are into living history but like me are limited to the local SCA. I am always looking for events to go to. If any know wishes to know anything about the Late Roman and Early Dark Ages, 400 AD-600 AD please contact me. Cheers Caius Valens (Thomas)