54249Re: A question about peace

  • wodeford
    Sep 7, 2006
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Van Rens" <rvanrens@...>
      wrote:
      > And while we're at it, let's all agree never, ever to use Wikipedia as
      > source material.

      It's not. It's a place to start, on what I thought might be an
      unfamiliar subject to the party who originally inquired. That's all.

      I posted the Edo period link because it describes a similar period of
      enforced isolation from the outside world as the late Heian - as you
      might have figured out from previous posts, I've gotten interrupted
      rather a lot this morning.

      Besides, it's all part of my campaign to erase the popular
      misconception that I actually know everything.

      Jehanne de Wodeford, West Kingdom
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic