53972Re: [Authentic_SCA] Mohawks, Hair Gel, and Manicures... Bog Men With Style

  • Amelia Boysen
    Aug 1, 2006
      >Now I finally have a reason to paint my nails... :-)

      it'd be interesting to find out what they used to do their nails. the
      article doesn't really say. anyone feel like digging?

      --
      Amelia Boysen
      Walgreens - Beauty Advisor and Hallmark Representative