53830Re: Known World Costume Symposium?

  • dark_lady_of_the_sidhe
    Jun 29, 2006
      Greetings all...

      So... I read the post regarding there being no KWCS this year and I
      was sad. I told my usual partners in crime in my Barony, and they were
      sad too... But we're crazy, too!

      I am currently working on a bid to host KWCS in Jararvellir (Madison,
      WI) on Saturday, November 25th, 2006 (Thanksgiving weekend). We have a
      confirmed site and tentative group and Kingdom sponsorship, and the
      formal bid will be submitted in early August.

      If anyone has any bright ideas for a keynote sponsor or top-shelf
      teachers, please let me know - I'd like to start contacting people as
      soon as I know that this is a go.

      I will post as soon possible if the bid is accepted!

      ~Eithni ingen Talorgain
      Baroness of Jararvellir
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic