53793domestic architecture and furnishings

  • Andrea Hughett
    Jun 19, 2006
      Greetings all,

      Over the next several years I am going to be
      converting my house to a daycare center and the
      detached two-car garage to an adult retreat/sewing
      room/cat haven/library/office. I think it would be fun
      to do it in a medieval style, more or less 12th/13th
      century Welsh/British. Although it obviously would not
      serve my needs to omit necessities such as sewing
      machine, computer, and excessive books from the place,
      I do want to hide them in furniture or behind curtains
      when not actually in use.

      So I am looking for ideas, pictures, descriptions,
      anything that will help me visualize the ambiance I am
      attempting to create.

      Thank you for your help.

      Andrea of Anglespur
      kitscaa Gwervyl verch Hywel Gwyddwyllt