53786[Authentic_SCA] Re: upholstery fabrics questions

  • catfromtex
    Jun 16, 2006
      Would you happen to know the name of the store? I'd make the trek from
      Ventura County for a really good fabric store (but I'd need a
      name/address to Mapquest the location).

      Thanks,

      Alia

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, NINacide@... wrote:

      > If any of you are in the Orange County, CA area, there is a very
      good fabric
      > store near Ball and Knott. It is one of the largest stores I've
      ever seen
      > with everything from Tartans in 100% wool to small amounts of
      leather goods.
      > It's worth the trip if you live within 50 miles of it.
      >
      > Mikhail

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic