53581Victoria Pauline Heilveil

  • jeffrey.heilveil@ndsu.edu
    Apr 2, 2006
      Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
      lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

      Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
      off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
      let you know more when I get back online.

      At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
      webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
      should find the page.

      The Proud Daddy.
      Jeff

      Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.