52628Re: Looking for a blackwork picture...

  • borderlands15213
    Dec 10, 2005
      Apologies, Jerusha; I should have said that this link is to one of
      the example's of Liadain's work, and is actually on the SCA-Garb
      list. It's in that list's files section under "Liadain."
      The tiny url which Anna Serre graciously provided worked when she
      first posted it, but I tried it just now and got a "Page Can Not Be
      Found" message.

      Yseult the Gentle

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Susan B. Farmer"