52572Re: dye change

  • borderlands15213
    Dec 1, 2005
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Sahrye" <sahryec@h...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I saw the fairly recent thread on natural dyeing on this list and
      <<<snipped>>>
      I was originally intending to somehow try
      > to evenly dye it in a trash bin (not sure how that was going to work -
      > anyone have a better idea for large amounts of fabric?) <<<also
      snipped>>>
      > Thanks,
      > Dianora

      Assuming you aren't meaning a metal trash bin and don't intend to keep
      the dye bath warm or hot over a heat source: Your bathtub? (Also
      assuming that's porcelain over cast iron or over steel, or that it's
      some other surface that won't become permanently stained.)

      Yseult the Gentle
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic