52415Re: embroidered bags

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    Nov 2, 2005
      > In the groups links section, under Accoutriment for daily life, there is
      > link entitled, "Pouches and Purses in Medieval art". Is this for what
      > you
      > are searching?
      > Despina

      Unfortunately that is not the link I am looking for. I have looked all
      through that one looking for the one I remember. I have a vague memory of
      a page of 6 or 7 bags in color, probably from a museum. They may have lots
      of beading on them instead of embroidery, or both. I am so upset with
      myself for loosing that picture.

      Nest

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic