52180tablet weaving loom

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Sep 29, 2005
      I've been looking for good archaeological drawings (with measurements)
      and/or photos of the tablet loom found in the Oseburg ship burial. I have
      the original finds photos in my books, but the pieces are a jumble and I
      cannot make out the details. While in the UK recently, I ran across several
      of these being demonstrated by the various groups over there, but no one
      had the documentation. I took measurements and photos of these, but that is
      still not documentation.

      Have there been any other archaeological (or museum) finds of other period
      tablet looms that anyone is aware of?

      Beth of Walnutvale (mka Beth Matney)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic