51696Re: [Authentic_SCA] Greetings

  • jeffrey.heilveil@ndsu.edu
    Aug 19, 2005
      Greetings and Welcome to the list Nichole!

      Well, I know Paris is not in Gascony, but here's the closest I have
      sitting around to help food-wise:

      "This is an unabridged transcription of the food and cookery chapter of Le
      Ménagier de Paris (a medieval manuscript dated to circa 1393), edited by
      Jérome Pichon in 1846 for La Société Des Bibliophiles François"
      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/menagier/
      (the text there is in French, but has links to English copies)

      Welcome and may you enjoy and contribute to the list.

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
      Postdoctoral Fellow