51183Greetings

  • Anthony Partin
    Jul 20, 2005
      Greetings lords and ladies all,

      I have just joined this list out of curiosity more than anything. I
      am Syr Anton Cwith, i live in the Shire of Ffynnon Gath in the
      southern region of Ansteorra. As some of you are probably well aware
      of, Ansteorrans live in mundane tents by and large. I would like to
      set about on the task of remedying this, at least within my
      household. I would like advice on the cheapest and easiest way to
      make period tents. I suspect that a standart Viking or Saxon style A-
      frame would be the best, but you are the experts. Please give me
      links, tips, and any other ideas you think I'll need in this endeavor.

      In service to the Dream,
      Syr Anton Cwith
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic