49222Re: Shoes?

  • mdb1771
    Feb 6, 2005
      Greetings fellow Melissa!

      > Gentle Lady, were there any items related to children in the
      leather
      > museum?

      Indeed there were some children's shoes, but only a handful for
      the period the SCA covers. I've uploaded what they had to a folder
      in the shoe section called children.

      http://www.screentanning.com/images/shoes/children/

      The last picture where the descriptor plate got caught in the glare
      off of the glass was well into the 16th century section, but I
      honestly can't tell you what part of the 16th century. When I get
      back from work I'll hunt down my book and let you know some more
      specifics. Happy researching!
      Melissa :o)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic