49222Re: Shoes?

  • mdb1771
    Feb 6, 2005
      Greetings fellow Melissa!

      > Gentle Lady, were there any items related to children in the
      > museum?

      Indeed there were some children's shoes, but only a handful for
      the period the SCA covers. I've uploaded what they had to a folder
      in the shoe section called children.

      The last picture where the descriptor plate got caught in the glare
      off of the glass was well into the 16th century section, but I
      honestly can't tell you what part of the 16th century. When I get
      back from work I'll hunt down my book and let you know some more
      specifics. Happy researching!
      Melissa :o)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic