49172Re: cradle quilt (was seal ring replicas...)

  • Lady_Lark_Azure
    Feb 1, 2005
      > I haven't _seen_ her work on her quilting during dinner, but...

      Bite your tongue! You don't put that much work on silk anywhere near
      food! BTW, she also works on her quilting during order meetings (but
      then again, half of the maunche meeting had some form of needlework
      in their hands). I think the only time I stopped seeing her with it
      at Pennsic was after the mud arrived.

      I can attest that it is even more lovely in person than in the photos
      and that silk is oh so yummy!

      Isabeau (who will wait to do padded work until AFTER she finishes her
      smocking piece)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic