48662Looking for supporting images

  • elara_drake
    Nov 30 6:18 PM
      Good evening. I tried asking this question on another list, and as
      happens w/ threads, sometimes, I got an answer to the first half of
      my question, and the 2nd half seemed to keep jumping away and
      veering off onto another tangent. *grin*
      So, I'm hoping someone here could help me locate one or more, more
      images showing any other examples of a houppe with either an
      abbreviated front, or a split front similar to the dress
      on the left in this image
      I find it intriguing, and would love to play with it, if I
      could find at least one more image of that kind of look.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic