47344Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: XVth Century-focussed yahoo-group?

  • julian wilson
    Sep 3, 2004
      Dear Marc, TYVM for your prompt reply. I shall investigate at once.
      your gratefully, Julian, in "olde" Jersey

      Marc Carlson <marccarlson20@...> wrote:
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, julian wilson <smnco37@y...> wrote:
      > so is there a 'yahoo-group' which specifically focuses of the XVth
      > Century - as you describe for the "75years" yahoo-group?
      > Julian Wilson, in "olde" Jersey

      Honestly, I have no idea. Let me look.

      OrderOfTheSword
      cosg-living-history (as opposed to cosg-members)
      warsroses
      15thCenturyEurope
      warsoftherosesuk

      And a smattering of more specific groups.

      Marc/Diarmaid