46032Re: [Authentic_SCA] RE: medieval window screens

  • Dianne & Greg Stucki
    Jul 5, 2004
      > (I can also testify from personal experience that biting insects are
      > much less of a problem in California than in the Eastern U.S. -- I
      > wouldn't dream of trying to sleep outdoors without a mosquito net in
      > a Maine summer, but I've never bothered with one out here.)

      Which would explain why every TV show and movie I've ever seen (check out
      that hyperbole!) has shown windows with no screens, and yet, living in
      Michigan and now PA, I've never HAD a window that didn't have screening!

      Laurensa
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic