45975Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Medical treatments

  • Marion McNealy
    Jun 30, 2004
      If you do a Google on black salve, you'll find several websites selling the stuff, along with testimonials and contents. Looks like it goes back about 150 years and is an alternative treatment for skin cancer, moles and all sorts of things.

      -Marion

      aheilvei <aheilvei@...> wrote:

      My grandmother always used this stuff called 'black salve' and
      that's what it was.. a salve that was black as midnight. It was
      sometimes called 'drawing salve' because it drew out infection as
      well as particles that may have been caught in the skin (bits of
      dirt that got deeply into a scratch and caused it to be infected, or
      splinters). I honestly would love to know the make up of this salve
      to have some on hand because it was pure *magic* within 48 hours of
      putting this stuff on (and keeping it on) nearly all infection and
      such was always gone from a wound.