45483Re: [Authentic_SCA] overheard at An Tir Crown...

  • Jane Stockton
    May 31, 2004
      At 03:00 PM 29/05/2004, you wrote:
      >Last weekend at An Tir Crown, during court (which was indoors), there were
      >many people taking photos using flash photography. This caused my beloved
      >(who is from Lochac) to remark "Ever notice how courts tend to happen
      >during thunderstorms with all the lightning flashes going on?"
      >
      >--Kareina

      Karenina,

      IKA showing its head again!! Generally, flash photography only happens when
      specifically approved (usually by an announcement at the start of court).

      Cheers,
      Jane

      Jane Stockton - jane_stockton@...
      Barony of Mordenvale, Kingdom of Lochac