45015RE: [Authentic_SCA] Hosen

  • MMM
    May 6, 2004
      > I am of the opinion that they portrayed them as they saw them, mostly.
      I haven't
      > made any, but it seems that cutting on the bias allows a more fitted
      look.

      > Alcyoneus

      I agree, but they still don't look like tights. We have a lot of
      fellows around here who wear them well (Richard), and even the best
      fitting ones get a bit saggy by the day's end. I was simply attempting
      to delineate tights vs. hosen. Hmmm, now if you got sewn into your
      hosen in the morning..... (if I were male I would be SUCH a fop!)

      MAdinia
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic