44946SNIP YOUR POSTS

  • aheilvei
    May 4, 2004
      Ladies and gentlemen,

      Yes, I shouted because this is frustrating.

      It is not necessary to include the entire text of the message you
      are answering. Keeping a line or two within your post to keep
      continuity between the posts is fine.

      Please also be sure to space your post and the post you are
      answering. Leaving no space makes the new post difficult to read and
      figure out what's being added to that which we've all read.

      And please sign all of your posts.

      Common courtesy and basic nettiquette here folks.

      Thank you,
      Despina de la continue with the conversations