39024Re: Robin Netherton visits the Philadelphia area!

  • demontsegur
    Dec 1, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Marc Carlson"
      <marccarlson20@h...> wrote:
      > Of course, what do I know - I don't have anything in the
      professional literature
      > either :)
      > Marc/Diarmaid

      Good point, Marc! Having been published somewhere 'out there' or not
      is not, in and of itself, a marker of worthiness or integrity (but
      it doesn't hurt, either). As Cainder also pointed out, Robin is up
      against a formidable barrier, copyright-wise, in order to fully
      express her theories on paper.

      I, personally, will jump at my chance to spend a day looking at art
      slides, but I'm a geek that way, and it is a totally separate love
      from my historical clothing research. I feel like I'll be getting
      double the bang for my buck. :^D

      -Marcele
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic