38710Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Book Binding was Re: Book search

  • Lyle H. Gray
    Nov 13, 2003
      On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, faena0216 wrote:

      > Have you seen the book "Non Adhesive Binding, books without
      > paste or glue" by Keith A. Smith? Coptic stitch starts on
      > page 204, I believe. If you know what the binding it is you
      > want to re-create, this book may show you how, with excellent
      > illustrations.

      Yes, I've seen it. What I'm after isn't in it. I have several
      books on the methodologies of bookbinding -- what I'm after is
      various ways those methodologies were combined in various
      bindings.

      --
      Lyle H. Gray
      gray@... -- text only, please