38484Book search

  • Beatrice Sidney
    Nov 5, 2003
      Despina asked:

      >>>So you're looking for a particular book. What book is it and why do
      you want it so very badly?

      Another *sigh* from this corner. The book I want is Plucked, Shaved and Braided: Medieval and Renaissance Beauty and Grooming Practices 1000-1600. I can't have it until they release it, which is now (supposedly) February 2004.

      Why do I want it? Because I want to know how the hair *under* the lovely hats goes and maybe how to do it.

      I also want my copy of Alcega, which has been on order forever, but that's another story...

      Beatrice
      Calontir

      It is said that knowledge comes only to those who seek it; but some knowledge pursues us without respite or mercy.