38454Re: [Authentic_SCA] Book search

  • Christina L Biles
    Nov 4, 2003
      >>>Have you tried www.bookfinder.com (the Italian language section) or
      http://maremagnum.com to search for the book?

      I will, but only after I've truly given up hope of getting the section I
      want via ILL. I'm a firm believer in the value of libraries. I have a
      limited amount of space in my house for books, so I try not to buy
      everything that catches my eye. (If I did, there would be no space for
      me...) I generally ILL a book first to determine whether or not it is
      worth space on my bookshelf. In this particular case, I'm pretty sure I
      only want the one section, so ILLing just that bit makes much more sense
      for me.

      -Magdalena
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic