38446Re: [Authentic_SCA] shirt article

  • Christina L Biles
    Nov 4, 2003
      I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm going to beg a friend who is an
      ILL librarian to get it for me. It falls very much under the "extra mile"
      category. (Otherwise my own ILL people could get it...)

      -Magdalena

      To "translate" the citation:

      Smocks, shirts, falling bands and mantuas, a paper on evidence of early
      ready-to-wear clothing, Per Una Storia della Moda Pronta: problemi e
      richerche Atti del V Convegno Internazionale del CISST, Milano, 26-28
      Febbrario 1990, Florence, 1991, pp 17 - 27.

      Author of book:
      Centro italiano per lo studio della storia del tessuto (Milan, Italy)

      Author (which I somehow didn't type in...) of article:
      Janet Arnold

      Title of book (or conference proceedings?):
      Per Una Storia della Moda Pronta: problemi e richerche:
      Atti del V Convegno Internazionale del CISST, Milano 26-28
      Febbrario 1990

      Google translation:
      (For One History of the Ready Fashion: problems and richerche:
      Actions of V the International Convention of the CISST, Milan 26-28
      Febbrario 1990)

      Article/chapter title/whatever:
      Smocks, shirts, falling bands and mantuas, a paper on evidence of early
      ready-to-wear clothing

      Publication date:
      1991

      Article is found on pages:
      17-27

      Dates/places:
      The 5th conference of the CISST (see author) was held in Milano in 1990,
      the proceedings? were published in Florence in 1991.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic