37247period?

  • Sarah
    Aug 31, 2003
      Hello,
      I'm cross posting a bit, so if you've seen this before, ignor it
      please.

      What period would this pattern work for, if any?
      http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin/butterick/shop.cgi?
      s.item.3552=x&TI='3552'&pageNum=1&M=&UK=30855040
      Decided to ask before I did a major search. I'd rather do the
      least amount of alterations as possible, but I'd like a good SCA
      dress. I AM planning on doing lacing rather than a zipper. I've got
      my material that I know is not period, since it has a polyester
      feel. I got it from the dollar a yard rack (so excited about that).
      It is a good fabric, but a dollar because it was a remnant and they
      don't say the fabric type with remnants.

      So help please! I love this pattern!
      Sarah
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic