34458Re: [Authentic_SCA] Venice

  • Theresa Brooks
    Jul 1, 2003

      Welcome Back Rod,
       Hope the hike was good :) Glad to see you made it home.

      Now about his flight....
      Maybe some loud fish wife who speaks little English, and carries crates of live foul :)Sit him near one of those ;)

      Isabella

      OK, I'm back from the hills and arguing with the most thugish cows I have
      *ever* seen.  I'll take a look at Adhemar's reservation ( I booked it for
      him  VEG) and see if I can get him appropriately set up for his return
      trip.  Refugee meal, middle seat back row, something........

      Hawkyns

      Roderic Hawkyns
      Master Gunner

      Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl

      Its like I always say, you get more with a kind word and a two-by-four then
      with just a two-by-four - Marcus Cole