32104Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: archives

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    May 1, 2003

      Are you sure?  I was allways under the impression that the archives
      search feature looked for words in the body of the message, and not
      just the subject line.  Certainly meassages titled
      "Re: Digest # [number]" come up, and that's nothing like what I'm
      searching for (most recently, hairnets)!

      You're correct.  However, it's much simpler to see the header of "Casting" and know that the contents will be about casting rather than seeing the header of "portrait" and going through the message to find that someone said that the necklace was probably made with some sort of casting method.....  Just makes things easier for everyone....

      Sorry I misspoke.  My brain is jumbled today.

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic