31108Re: [Authentic_SCA] welcome to a new voice

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Apr 1, 2003
      At 09:52 AM 4/1/2003 -0800, you wrote:
      Um.... I am Armenian from Lebanon (no really). Joined the SCA to look into my heritage. I like to sing, dance (sometimes teach belly dance) embroider, knit. I've done card weaving but trying to figure out the table loom someone gave me. My main mission in SCA life (ever since I joined it 17 years ago) is to represent the Armenians accurately and to do the same for Middle Eastern culture (try to have less of that jiggle bunny outfits out there and more authentic Middle Eastern clothes for dance). I live in the Brony of Glymm mere (Olympia WA) in the kingdom of An Tir; and very happy to have found this list.

      Dame Gorandookht Mamigonian

      Wow!  Tres cool, Dame!  Welcome to the list.

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic