30737Re: An introduction

  • Scott
    Mar 24, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Kass McGann" <historian@r...>
      wrote:
      > --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Scott Cozad
      > <scott@c...> wrote:
      > > I joined this list recently after finding a link to it on the
      > > reconstructing history web page. I do living history and know
      > Kass and Bob.
      > > I do everything from Viking to WWII. So yes I am a time slut.
      >
      > Oh NO! Who let *him* in here?!?!?! <JOKE>

      You cannot escape me Kass. Haaaahaaaahaaaahaaa.

      > Ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce my dear friend,
      > Scott -- fellow authenticist and living history slut. "He'll do
      any
      > period." Also known as the man most likely to do more costume
      > changes than me at MTT this year... creep!

      My goal in a few years is to tie Chort's record number of period
      changes at an event. Except I plan to do mine in drag.

      > Scott is in my 17th century group and my WWII group and he's
      > just joined our 15th century group too. Now he's on this list.
      Boy,
      > it's a good thing I like him. ;)

      You just like me for my good looks ;-).

      > He's big into archery (and assorted projectile weapons) and
      > "getting all the pieces right". The Kingdom of Atlantia is lucky
      > have him. Please give him a warm welcome!

      Thanks Kass for the rousing introduction. I am newly returned to the
      SCA. I was a member years ago but left after some bad experiences.
      I met some really cool people who do SCA. They in turn introduced me
      to some really cool SCA folks. I must say I really like the attitude
      and information on this list. Its hard to strike that balance and
      you all seem to do it.

      Cheers,
      Scott
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic