30734Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: An introduction

  • Brett W. McCoy
    Mar 24, 2003
      > > He's big into archery (and assorted projectile weapons) and
      > > "getting all the pieces right". The Kingdom of Atlantia is lucky to
      > > have him. Please give him a warm welcome!
      >
      > Where in Atlantia are you guys? Tom and I are up in the North (Roxbury
      > Mill) and were just talking yesterday about trying to find more local
      > people interested in Regia (local meaning East Coast).

      Oops wrong list... I thought I was posting to the Regia Anglorum list... I
      get this one and that one mixed up sometimes... :-)

      -- Istvan
      http://www.chapelperilous.net/
      You have a will that can be influenced by all with whom you come in contact.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic