30666Re: An introduction

  • Kass McGann
    Mar 21, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Scott Cozad
      <scott@c...> wrote:
      > I joined this list recently after finding a link to it on the
      > reconstructing history web page. I do living history and know
      Kass and Bob.
      > I do everything from Viking to WWII. So yes I am a time slut.

      Oh NO! Who let *him* in here?!?!?! <JOKE>

      Ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce my dear friend,
      Scott -- fellow authenticist and living history slut. "He'll do any
      period." Also known as the man most likely to do more costume
      changes than me at MTT this year... creep!

      Scott is in my 17th century group and my WWII group and he's
      just joined our 15th century group too. Now he's on this list. Boy,
      it's a good thing I like him. ;)

      He's big into archery (and assorted projectile weapons) and
      "getting all the pieces right". The Kingdom of Atlantia is lucky to
      have him. Please give him a warm welcome!

      Kass
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic