30656An introduction

  • Scott Cozad
    Mar 21, 2003
      I joined this list recently after finding a link to it on the
      reconstructing history web page. I do living history and know Kass and Bob.
      I do everything from Viking to WWII. So yes I am a time slut. I'm getting
      back into the SCA thanks to some friends who have introduced me to some
      really cool people. I've had bad experiences with the SCA in the past but
      that is where I am leaving those experiences. I enjoy doing this period and
      doing it right. In that regard I am happy to be on this list.

      Cheers,
      Scott
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic