29Re: [Authentic_SCA] greetings

  • Stephen Higa
    Dec 2, 2000
      Greetings, Lady Vittoria! Welcome. I'm glad you've decided to join us...

      take a look at the link I just sent to the group...Using one of these jokes
      re-appropriated to Italy could be just the thing to put the listener in the
      mood. I'm certainly going to tell a medieval Judeo-Spanish version of one
      of them at some event.

      Moshe
      The earth of humankind
      contains all moistness,