27262Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Shoes

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Jan 2, 2003
      Why feel sorry for us? I had a very good time and felt quite elegant in
      my double breasted dinner jacket at New Years. Copper/black silk foulard
      waistcoat, and black satin tie.... I was quite stylish.

      If gentlemen are uncomfortable in dinner jackets it's because they are
      either unaccustomed to them, or wearing badly made ones. Or possibly
      both... :-D

      Ta

      Adhemar
      ...turned a head or two, as well, I did...

      --
      Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen
      window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I

      GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
      DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+