26636Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium

  • GR Auklandus
    Dec 3, 2002
      Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.

      Gaius

      --- marshamclean@... wrote:
      > Call them what? Snookums?
      >
      > Madinia
      > >
      > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
      > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
      >
      > Ta
      >
      > Adhemar
      >
      > ...Have you minions call my minions...

      <HR>

      <tt>
      OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
      <BR>
      Ta<BR>
      <BR>
      Adhemar<BR>
      <BR>
      ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
      <BR>
      >  Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Madinia<BR>
      ><BR>
      > ><BR>
      > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...><BR>
      > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
      > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
      > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
      > Symposium<BR>
      > ><BR>
      > ><BR>
      ><BR>
      ><BR>

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>

      ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      ><BR>
      > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
      > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
      ><BR>
      > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.<BR>
      > ><BR>
      > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
      ><BR>
      > > deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
      > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
      > Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
      ><BR>
      > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
      > ><BR>
      > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
      > > Ta<BR>
      > ><BR>
      > > Adhemar<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Gaius<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Yup. <GRIN><BR>
      ><BR>
      ><BR>
      ><BR>
      ><BR>
      <BR>
      --<BR>
      Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR>
      window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR>
      started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR>
      with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR>
      and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR>
      have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR>
      just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR>
      looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR>
      <BR>
      GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR>
      DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic