26631Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium

  • Steven Proctor
    Dec 3, 2002
      OOooooooo! Promise?!

      Ta

      Adhemar

      ...Have you minions call my minions...

      marshamclean@... wrote:

      > Adhemar, you could be next...
      >
      > Madinia
      >

      > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...>
      > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST
      > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music
      > Symposium
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
      > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!
      >
      > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
      > >
      > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
      >
      > > deal with heraldic issues, no?
      > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?
      > Naaahhhhhh!)
      >
      > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
      > >
      > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
      > > Ta
      > >
      > > Adhemar
      >
      > Gaius
      >
      > Yup. <GRIN>

      Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen
      window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I
      started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck
      with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,
      and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I
      have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -
      just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife
      looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?

      GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
      DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic