26627Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Dec 3, 2002
      Awwwwww....

      > <evil grin> Now, some other heralds, even "the herald"s,
      > well...
      But, we LIKE Ahdemar! And he's (almost?) a "the herald."

      But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.

      > Madinia de la overwhelmed and procrastinating
      Yup. Me too. <whipcrack!> Back to work.

      Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?