25663Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Skirts & bodices was Re: Tudor Details

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Oct 3, 2002
      My laurel has a few postcards and photos she took in a small museum in Brussels, I think.  Or maybe Antwerp?  Anyway, the Flemish painting shows Tavern workers (female) wearing separate skirts and bodices, and they have tucked a length of (linen, probably) into the skirt waistband to use as a makeshift apron...

      Apollonia