25645Re: [Authentic_SCA] Tudor Details

  • Brooke Revere
    Oct 2, 2002
      ooo, what kind of wedding dress was it? :-)

      Hook&eyes are great once the dress is on, but my trouble is, without someone to help dress, it can be very difficult to reach the back ones (and even worse in a little tent where you can't stand up while dressing).

      Adele Fontane

      "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" wrote:

      Actually, my wedding gown was two pieces held together with hooks and eyes
      and I found it to be a joy to wear.

      SMiles,
      Despina de la that was only one outfit for only one day too