25633Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Tudor Details

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Oct 2, 2002
      It makes sense to sew them together. The dresses I've made in the past were separate, with hooks and eyes to hold them together. Believe me, they're a pain to wear. It would be a thousand times easier to just sew it together. Except for the laundering problem... washing the whole gown instead of just the skirts... hmm.

      Adele Fontane

      marshamclean@... wrote:

       I meant that they are cut as seperate pieces, but not worn as seperate garments.  They are sewn together into one garment.  Am I miscommunicating?