25615Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Silk Twill

  • rose@santiagosmagic.com
    Oct 2, 2002
      They're the same place, as near as I can tell, and conveniently located about
      five minutes from my office. Oh, my poor checkbook....

      Ooh, and speaking of poor checkbook, I'm going to be in northern VA at
      Thanksgiving, and I'm thinking about an exploratory voyage to G Street
      Fabrics. Does anybody know where the storefronts are? Heh -- I remember
      shopping there when they actually *were* on G Street.

      Rose

      Quoting Violante01@...:

      > In a message dated Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:47:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > Actually, I may have found what I was looking for with Exotic Silks. They're
      > owned by Thai Silks, I think, and they have some silk twill and twill blends
      > in heavy weights. Off to order swatches!
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Violante

      -=-=-=-

      food. shelter. clothing. net. Got.net - The Internet Connection, Inc
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic