24503Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Silk, Afghan dress and the Irish dress

  • Will Harrington
    Sep 2, 2002
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Rebecca Wendelken" <rwendelken@...>
      To: <Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 7:51 AM
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Silk, Afghan dress and the Irish dress

      > Since my post is already overly long, may I enquire if there is anyone
      > else on this list who does, or is interested in western China and Central
      > Asia?
      >
      > Fuil

      Of course there is. I am Dorje, A Golok from Amdo, though my wanderings
      along the trade trails have taken me far afield of my home land and I don't
      know if I shall ever see Anya Machin again. I have lately been quiet on
      this list for there is little in the way of subjects that I must jump in and
      discuss.

      Dorje
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic